Saturday, August 13, 2011

Come on Baby Carlisi!

We had the pleasure of having supper with this sweet family tonight!!  They have three HANDSOME boys and are expecting a precious little girl any day now!!  We have been trying to get together, and do some maternity pics, and life has been crazy, but we finally were able to meet up tonight and ran out of day light (which was totally my fault...crazy day!!)  But still were able to snap some pics of this sweet family!!  I cant wait to meet sweet Baby E!!  Enjoyed tonight!!  Enjoy the sneak peek!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

I am just starting my career as an on location photographer; however, photography has always been a huge part of my life. Now, I am having so much fun pursuing this passion as well as creating wonderful heirlooms for you and your family! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blog Archive

Contact Kelley

Please email me at kelleybmiller@gmail.com or call 706.799.1259 with questions about photography sessions.

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations

CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com