Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Praise the Lord

God is good all the time!! I have always known that, Im just so thankful that He is there to see us through the good and bad times. I know He will never give us more than we can handle and I trust in Him, and I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life. Most of you know that my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer....we are still going through the process of setting up surgery and things like that.....prostate cancer is def treatable....of course there are some complications but as long as it has not spread elsewhere it can be pretty straight forward....my dad had his body scans today and we were blessed that it is contained in his prostate!!! It is amazing that you hear of a loved ones diagnoses of cancer, and yet after a few tests you are relieved that it is only in one place....it just felt weird today being so happy to hear that he still had cancer but it is only in one place. Its amazing how humbling it is to find out how much you are loved and cared for....the thoughts, and prayers, and sweet messages have poured out since his diagnoses and it is so comforting and I cannont thank yall enough for being so sweet! Thank you, and thank you to our mericiful, loving, gracious Heavenly Father!!! So, because I love my daddy so much, and recently was so blessed to dance with him at my wedding, some pics to make me smile!!! :) Thank your for your continuous prayers!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

I am just starting my career as an on location photographer; however, photography has always been a huge part of my life. Now, I am having so much fun pursuing this passion as well as creating wonderful heirlooms for you and your family! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blog Archive

Contact Kelley

Please email me at kelleybmiller@gmail.com or call 706.799.1259 with questions about photography sessions.

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations

CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com