Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Weekend

So we had a productive weekend in the Miller house this weekend. Charlie tore down an old shed behind the house...it was interesting, you can see in the pics...and the end led to a very nice fire on a cold Saturday night. While he was doing that I started painting the kitchen, I will follow up when it is done, but most of you know we have DARK paneling in our kitchen and den...well the kithen is no longer dark. There is one pic that I posted that was half way through the wall with the first coat of primer!! Fun fun. Of course I had some time to get some good pics of Ms Belle too!! She had fun outside all day Saturday!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!Enjoy!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

I am just starting my career as an on location photographer; however, photography has always been a huge part of my life. Now, I am having so much fun pursuing this passion as well as creating wonderful heirlooms for you and your family! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blog Archive

Contact Kelley

Please email me at kelleybmiller@gmail.com or call 706.799.1259 with questions about photography sessions.

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations

CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com