Thursday, February 19, 2009

About Me

Photography has always been part of me...just ask any of my friend and they will tell you I love to take pictures. There is something about a picture that just makes you feel warm inside....being able to capture that one moment and hold onto it forever is so cool to me!! I remember growing up my dad had an old Minolta 35mm camera and I LOVED that thing!!! Took many pictures with it and I know that is where my love for photography started...I had a wonderful teacher. I remember always watching my dad take pictures of anything and everything!! Well, my recent inspiration came from our wedding photographers!! They were SO incredibly awesome, and I know I am no where close to comparing with them talent wise and never will, there passion and there talent was truly inspirational. Every time I look at our wedding pictures it brings a tear to my eye, that perfect day!!! And to have that perfect day so perfectly captured and frozen through pictures is priceless to me!! Their love for photography and their love for each other is contagious!! :) So, for Christmas my father-in-law got me the camera I had been longing for, and the rest is history! My husband said something to me last night about all the pictures....and I told him to blame his dad!! HAHA, he is the one that unleashed all this madness when he got me the camera!! There is so much that I dont know about my camera and I am slowly trying to figure it all out!!! Any comments or helpful hints are greatly appreciated!! So, thats it in a nutshell...but since we mentioned wedding, I posted some of my favorites from our wedding on July 19, 2008. Enjoy. Pictures by http://www.sposabellaphotography.com/













































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

I am just starting my career as an on location photographer; however, photography has always been a huge part of my life. Now, I am having so much fun pursuing this passion as well as creating wonderful heirlooms for you and your family! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blog Archive

Contact Kelley

Please email me at kelleybmiller@gmail.com or call 706.799.1259 with questions about photography sessions.

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations

CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com